Monday, October 17, 2005

FIVE months!!!!

Five months already! Before we know it we'll be buying him a car. Or giving him mommy's car and buying mommy a BMW. Yes, yes I think that works much better for everyone involved.

So Jack is such a smile-ey laugh-ey baby. Yet, every time I break out the camera I get the mugshot face. He will actually smile the second I put the camera down. The second I pick it back up, Jack jumps right back on the bus to serious town.

This month I got a good semi-smile (mid-giggle) picture with Tad the birthday frog! You do not want to know what I was doing on the other side of this camera to get him to laugh. It might not make you laugh as much as it would scare you. I think I actually had nightmares about myself last night. But, Jack liked it and that is all that matters.

No comments: