Slippery snow = Jack falling often. As you can see he did not seem to mind:

Doing his best "Supremes" impression

Stop! In the name of love ... before you break Jack's heart ...
Yes that is a rubber spatula he's playing with. Actually we call him (it?) Spatchy and Jack has become quite fond of him (it?). They met at Yaya's house and have been inseperable ever since.

Just to prove he doesn't have the pacifier in his mouth ALL the time

And one for the "my husband and child are both going to hate me for this one!" file:

That is Jack mid de-layering after coming inside. And I'll tell you what I told my protesting husband - those are NOT legwarmers. They are babylegs. Their pupopse it to keep drafts off their little legs when their pants hike up and/or cold air gets up their pant leg opening. They're functionable AND fashionable and have even been featured on Oprah. How could I NOT buy them?!
No comments:
Post a Comment