The last few months of pregnancy have not been kind to me in the energy department. By the time I get home from work and get Jack settled I hardly have the stregnth to lift a fork to my mouth to eat the delicious dinner my husband has cooked for me. Yes he cooks. Well, grills. He loves to come home and unwind after work by firing up the grill - and I like to eat the results of his unwinding. It's win/win!
So first things first - this baby is coming FRIDAY! As in 2 days from now FRIDAY. Hallejulah and Amen and all that jazz! I'm so close to Miller time I can practically taste the ice cold goodness right this moment! Oh wait, that was the sip of Mike's beer I just took that I'm tasting. KIDDING! Just kidding, of course. Or AM I!?!?!**
I'll be in the hospital on Easter so we'll be celebrating the holiday a bit late this year. But we did do some eggs this week! While I was trying to pep talk myself into turning on the computer and posting the egg pics I remembered that I have YET to post any Christmas pics. So I figured if I'm going thru all the effort why not post both holidays in one fell swoop? Why not? Well because I can't find my Christmas pictures!! Seriously. You'd think that they'd be in the file folder entitled "Christmas 2009" right? Right. Well they're not there. Don't get me wrong - they are not lost forever - they are definitely on my computer. Somewhere. So they are just lost until I find them. Welcome to life with me! Know what else I can't find? Any of Jack's jeans. The kid has like 4 pairs and I can't find any of them! And no they are not in the dirty laundry b/c all the laundry is done (No really it is. I know - I can hardly believe it either). How does one lose 4 pairs of jeans? Easy when "one" is me! Story of my life - people - story of my life.
Lucky for you I was able to find a couple of pictures from Jack's Christmas program at school. Not exactly sure what the point of the whole felt collar thing was but he sure looks festive!

And moving right along to Easter eggs .... check out that concentration:

Waiting patiently ...

And a proud boy with the finished product:

Okay I started this post yesterday so we are now T-1 day 'til baby time!! YEY!!! I will post an update with about a zillion pictures as soon as possible. Think good thoughts for us right about 1:30 EST tomorrow!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment