Monday, May 29, 2006

Cake ...

Much like his mama, Jack likes to celebrate his birthMONTH rather then just his birthDAY. Therefore, I am in no way behind in posting these pictures. In fact one might say I'm a bit ahead of the game considering we still have a whole half week left in May, no??

The cake, before:



"Yey for cake!" says Jack:


Not so much with the "yey":


Bye bye cake!:

The cake, after:


I have decided to make it my goal to go on a cake quest. I will sample cake after cake until I find one that Jack likes. Even if it means I must quit my job and dedicate 100% of my time to cake tasting ... even if I have to eat cake in my sleep ... I shall not rest until my mission is complete. This, my friends, is the ultimate test of a mother's love. Wish me well as I head off on my nobel crusade.

(cut to all of you standing beneath my balcony chanting my name ...)

No comments: