Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yet another Easter post

How in the world could I have forgotten to post these adorable pics of my adorable little man in his adorable little Easter outfit?

Isn't he just .. well ... adorable!?

I thought it would be nice to get some spring like pics of my adorable little man in his adorable little Easter outfit outside on a sunny day. Adding to the list of things Jack is not a fan of: sticking his feet in the ocean, sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap, grass.

He had his "what the hell are you doing to me?" face on from the time I set him down until the time I picked him up again:

(He seems to make this face a lot whilst spending time with mama. What's up with that!? PS: I don't really want an answer - so don't bother.)

Moving right along .... note how his right leg hovers above the grass thoughout the entire duration of our picture taking session. He tried to hover both legs .. but that led to a "Nestea Plunge" type fall straight back into that grass he was trying so hard to avoid.

After about 10-15 minutes of this he broke out with a surprise "How big are you?"! I'm pretty sure he was attempting to do tricks with the hope that it would make me come pick him up:

And it totally worked. Well, after one more "how big are you?" - a "Can you show me pat a cake?" and two rounds of "will you give mama a kiss?" it worked. I know - I'm ruthless!

No comments: